The U.S. Holodomor Committee is a volunteer-based organization that works to promote awareness of the Holodomor, Stalin’s famine-genocide that deliberately murdered millions of Ukrainians in 1932-1933.
The work of the Committee includes the following objectives:
- Help organize local, national, and international events honoring the victims of the Holodomor
- Provide educators and community leaders with fact-based resources for teaching the Holodomor
- Support artists and cultural events that seek to honor the victims
- Build awareness of the Kremlin’s information war past and present that seeks to cover-up and/or downplay the atrocities of Stalin’s genocide-famine in Ukraine
- Promote genocide awareness and education in the hope that such crimes never happen again especially with the complicity of powerful governments and the media
Make a tax-deductible donation to help support our efforts. As the world faces a fake news epidemic, understanding history, especially the rise of authoritarianism and propaganda warfare of the early 1930s, has never been more important.